WLREA - KWPE
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 300+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part an award-winning Houston real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Prospect for clients, all day every day
- Build a pipeline of future clients
- The key to success is the plan we create together and following that plan
- Engage with prospects constantly, so that you are top of mind
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field Agents
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to Real Estate Agents
- An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big goals
- Innate sales talent: Were you born to be a salesperson? Do you develop strong relationships?
- Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently. Can you handle it? How fast do you get up when you get knocked down?
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
$24 - $48
About WLREA - KWPE
In 2019, Our Mission is to help 200 families build wealth through real estate, launch a property management arm with 50 doors under management and launch a transaction management arm with 300 contracts managed.
- 2016 - KWPE Cultural Ambassador
- 2016-2019 KWPE Agent Leadership Council Member
- 2017 82 Families helped for $71,000,000 in sales volume
- 2017 Realtor 30 under 30 finalist
- 2017 Rookie of the Year Awardee (team member)
- 2018 126 Families helped for $114,000,000 in sales volume
- 2018 Gary Keller Mastermind Member
- 2018-2019 KWPE Productivity Coach
- 2018 #1 Buyer Representations in San Mateo County (Brokermetrics)
- 2018 #1 Representations and Volume in South San Francisco (Brokermetrics)
- 2018 #3 Total Buyer and Seller Representations in San Mateo County (Brokermetrics)
01904259 & 01906450