The Bell Team - Keller Williams
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Great position for those who enjoy speaking on the phone and helping others.
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus.
$24,000 - $64,000 a year, PLUS Bonuses
About The Bell Team - Keller Williams
The Bell Team is a full-service team of experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents. As conscientious advisors and tactful negotiators, we represent our clients through every season of life. Our support staff handles transaction coordination, marketing, and admin work so you can focus on growing your business. The Bell Team is looking for top talent! If you’re interested in joining the number one team with Keller Williams Atlanta Partners for four years running, we’re the place for you.