Build Idaho’s Inside Sales Associate is our first line representative that promotes the Build Idaho brand and the agents on our busy team. We Take Care of People. It’s our motto and we are committed to it at every level. With an Ambassador minded approach, this role converts our deep lead base into raving clients. Using proven customer service, communication, and sales skills, this role helps clients reach their homeownership dreams.
Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Pursue leads consistently until appointments are arranged with a buyer’s or listing agent
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Update client information in the CRM to make sure all real estate team members have current information
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- Monitor and adjust CRM drip plans to reflect current needs and responsiveness
- Manage online chat during work hours
- Request collateral, tools, and marketing support as needed
- Share with Agents latest trends and techniques in converting prospects
- Physical ability and willingness to spend the majority of your workday on the phone
- Cell phone required
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- +1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Idaho Real Estate License required within 60 days of employment
- Deep knowledge of the Treasure Valley
- Stellar communication and phone skills, including cold calling
- Dynamic personality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Build Idaho
We Take Care of People. It’s our motto and we are committed to it at every level. Our team of agents and administrative staff work hard to help our clients find their next home in the Treasure Valley. Join us today!