Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
The Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate Company is rapidly growing and we are hiring exceptional talent for our Inside Sales Agent team! We are seeking a highly-skilled sales professional who is motivated and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic to deliver results and drive business.
Remote position, but candidate must be located in Florida.
Full-time position, 5 day work week to include one weekend day.
Salary is base + bonus
- Cultivate a positive client experience through outstanding customer service
- Use a consultative and inquisitive approach to qualify leads accurately and set appointments
- Follow up and follow through on leads daily through phone, email, and text correspondence
- Own and maintain lead campaign stages while remaining organized
- Execute responses quickly on real-time opportunities
- Outbound cold calling with effective communication
- Nurture client relationships until agent transition
- Retire and exceed metric goals
- Take ownership of and strategically employ our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and databases
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Comfortable making cold calls and speaking with new people daily
- Stellar customer service skills with a desire to exceed client expectations
- Possesses an outgoing, engaging, and friendly demeanor
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Results-oriented and motivated to deliver performance goals
- Skilled with Google G-Suite Applications and marketing lead technologies
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
- A minimum of one year of inside sales experience is preferred
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
Nobody knows the area like a native!
Laurie Finkelstein Reader grew up in South Florida in a family dedicated to the real estate business. As a Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer, Laurie and her team are responsible for over $300 million in real estate sales annually and have been recognized in the Top 1/2 of 1% of all Realtors in the Nation! In 2020, Laurie and her team helped over 950 families with their real estate needs.
Our team is committed to not only meeting...but exceeding every client's expectations, regardless of the size of their transaction.