Hartford H Howell III, LLC
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$35,000 - $75,000+ yearly
About Hartford H Howell III, LLC
We are committed to providing the highest level of service by being education & solution-based. We are always finding ways to meet our clients’ needs, by educating and coaching our team to success.
Our Vision: We are honest and promise to always do the right thing for our team, our business and our clients, resulting in mutual success.