Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
$32,000 - $40,000
About Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Ron Howard & Associates Team member!