The Seely Group
We are a large, fast-paced, high-producing real estate team in the Austin/Central Texas area. We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people.
We are a team that works hard, plays hard, and moves fast. We are goal-driven and looking for teammates who are the same. We believe in investing in our teammates by providing engagement and training to allow each teammate to be able to be successful and achieve their goals. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via Phone Calls, Text, Email, and other forms of communication
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Update customer database daily to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team cvs
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- 100% of Leads are Provided
- Proven Conversion Systems that produce phenomenal results
- This position is commission only - however there is no cap on commission and compensation of $100,000+ is possible
- Performance and recruiting bonus program
- Leadership opportunities - potential for growth within the company
- Must have your own laptop and cell phone
- Position is in-office. This is not currently a remote position
$75,000+ (commission only)
About The Seely Group
Our Mission is ‘to positively impact the lives of family and friends through real estate.’ This not only applies to the families we serve but our partners as well. We strive daily to raise the standard on how real estate is bought and sold by serving each and every client as if the transaction was our own. Building a collaborative, authentic, and relationship-based community is a journey of incredible purpose. As we grow, commitment to our mission and going beyond what is expected remains at the core of our identity.