Compass Luxury Collective Group
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$30,000 + bonus
About Compass Luxury Collective Group
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.
As a top-performing team, Luxury Collective Group is excited to build a strong support staff to support its Realtors and Lead generating activities.