Expert Real Estate Partners
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must be fluid with Text / Email / Video / Communications
$45,000 - $65,000+
About Expert Real Estate Partners
We are one of the fastest-growing independent Real Estate brokerages in the Greater Fox Valley area and soon to be expanding to surrounding areas. We are not your typical big-box real estate agency. We consider ourselves more of a hybrid brokerage that offers new and experienced agents the best in systems, technology and opportunities. We pride ourselves in being more than just a place to work; we're family.
We cover the counties of Outagamie, Winnebago, Calumet, Brown, Fond du Lac, Waupaca, Waushara, Shawano, Manitowoc. With additional counties coming soon.