Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
About Precision Holdings
Precision Holdings is based in Anchorage, Alaska and is characterized by hardworking, forward-thinking individuals that put the client's best interest above all else. We pride ourselves in our exceptional marketing processes and growth strategies, while operating with the highest level of ethics, discipline, and relentless pursuit of excellence.