Monticello Real Estate
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be willing to obtain Real Estate License
About Monticello Real Estate
Monticello Real Estate is a boutique residential real estate firm with offices in Colonie and Saratoga Springs. The Albany Business Review perennially ranked Monticello Real Estate as one of the fastest-growing residential real estate brokerages in the Capital Region. The firm sold over $44,000,000 in sales volume in 2020. Monticello has been a pioneer in online marketing well before 2020 and is one of the few brokerages with in-house licensed Matterport specialists. Matterport has proven to be a critical tool to showcase our listings with superior 3D technology, offering virtual tours to homebuyers around the world. As an independent brokerage, Monticello focuses on providing superior customer service, highly specialized marketing tools, and innovative solutions for selling homes and assisting its clients.