Real Estate Radio Talk
We are seeking a licensed, motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate License
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Enthusiastic, positive motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- This a commission based position
$60,000 plus at plan, 100% commission
About Real Estate Radio Talk
Real Estate Radio Talk is a radio show on KGO810, a Cumulus Broadcast station in the Bay Area. It is heard every Sunday from 8am-9am. Real Estate Radio Talk is a radio talk show that talks about everything and anything Real Estate. From the latest trends and data, to buying and selling tips, to investing, to the ins and outs of a real estate deal, and even commercial real estate, they will be talking all about it. Informative, fun, and upbeat, this real estate talk show is hosted by professional Realtors, Greg McDaniel and Tiffany McFarland. The show delivers real estate knowledge and tips, educating the listeners and providing expert perspectives in a fast-paced, very entertaining style.