Keller Williams Ann Arbor
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and adding qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential with upside commissions. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, apply now!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Lead generation
- Lead follow up
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A valid real estate license is required
$60,000 - $90,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Ann Arbor
Keller Williams Ann Arbor is one of the most collaborative offices. We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!