Pineapple Real Estate Group
Beautiful, comfortable interior spaces don’t just happen by accident. They are carefully planned by interior designers who combine their artistic and technical skills to create safe and functional spaces where our clients live, work, and play.
Our dynamic real estate team is seeking an Interior Designer who can transform rooms in accordance with our clients’ requirements, using their artistic flair and understanding of color to design interior spaces that have the right aesthetic appeal and make the most of the available space.
Join our team and you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment where every day is different! Plus, you’ll be backed by the best agents, administrative assistants, and marketing specialists in the industry. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Promote properties by aiding in the creation of brochures and flyers that enhance the features of the properties
- Oversee the purchasing and installation of all furniture, equipment and decor so staging is done on time and on budget
- Organize and attend both virtual and still photo shoots to help create enticing property presentations
- Consult with clients to determine the best staging design to help ensure quick sale of the property
- Collaborate with project management on all construction/design projects in order to meet or exceed clients’ expectations
- Exceptional listening and communicating skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Well informed on affordable and functional furniture systems and finishes
- Must hold a Degree/License in Interior Design and have at least 2 years of experience
25 - 30 hourly
About Pineapple Real Estate Group
Pineapple Real Estate Group is amazing to work for! We set the bar high and have fun doing so! We are a team of ambitious and loving agents/friends.