NAAAM Real Estate Collection
We are looking for a certified home inspector to join our growing team! You’ll inspect our clients’ properties, flag any damage for repairs, and compile your findings into a detailed report. Candidates with strong organizational skills and a love for detailed work will thrive in this position. If you’re looking for a flexible job where you can help people, apply now!
- Assess the property to see if any damages exist or repairs are needed in the home, such as an update to the roofing, HVAC units, security systems, electrical wiring, plumbing, structural components, or other building code updates
- Assist home buyers with any other requests regarding the home inspection to keep open lines of communication and adapt to meet their needs
- Draft a comprehensive report, with photographs, to help home buyers and sellers understand exactly what the inspection revealed
- Schedule inspections with property owner to ensure full access to the property
- Must carry proof of state license, where applicable, and ASHI certification
- Capable of putting many details together for a comprehensive inspection and report
- Can manage a variety of projects at once and stay organized
- Comfortable walking on roofs and climbing in confined spaces, such as attics or crawl spaces
- Familiar with basic computer software and use of email technology
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.