Coastal Mountain Home Buyers
We are seeking a full-time Design Consultant with exceptional marketing and communication skills. Experience in Real Estate or Residential Design/Staging is particularly applicable. This individual must be able to multi-task and must love a job where every day is different. Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced, dead-line driven environment.
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, a flexible schedule and a fast-paced creative environment. If you are passionate about your work then we need to talk! Please submit your resume and complete the application today!
- Schedule and attend photo shoots to help ensure eye-appealing photos
- Consult with clients to determine the best staging design to help ensure quick sale of the property
- Expand knowledge of current design trends and innovative techniques and materials and implement them in each project
- Aid in the marketing of homes by developing flyers and brochures that highlight specific features and help ensure quick sales
- Work with project management team to coordinate construction/design project to deliver on time and on budget that meets/exceeds client expectations
- Oversee the purchasing and installation of tile, carpet, cabinets, bathroom fixtures, e.t.c. for remodel of home
- Execute timing of delivery of materials
- Be able to envision and plan multiple home renovations at a time
- We renovate homes. You will assist us from purchase until closing for each project with design related responsibilities.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Must hold a Degree/License in Interior Design and have at least 2 years of experience
- Well informed on affordable and functional furniture systems and finishes
- Ability to listen to a client’s needs and communicate potential solutions
- Entry level interior design students welcome to apply
- Must at least be enrolled in, or have Associates Degree related to Interior Design
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment and make quick decisions
- We are open to summer internships
$12 - $16 hourly
About Coastal Mountain Home Buyers
We are a small, but efficient real estate investment company. We wholesale, flip, and hold properties for rentals. We buy houses in any condition from motivated sellers who may decide to sell because of the following: inherited a property, tired landlords, divorced, pre-foreclosures, sellers who don't want to repair their house themselves, or those who do not want to sell to a realtor. We provide fast, friendly service for those who want to sell their homes as-is for cash.
Find out more from our marketing website: https://www.coastalmountainhb.com