Flipnerd is looking to hire a General Manager / Integrator in Dallas, TX.
Are you looking for a company who rewards you for your ability and performance? If you have what it takes to master and manage an entire team, we want to hear from you. We are a rapidly expanding, well established, multi-faceted real estate investment and education company. We are expanding and have an influx of new projects and we are increasing our inventory at a rapid pace. NOW is the time to join an amazing team. We're ready for an expert today!
Flipnerd Is looking for a General Manager with a direct career track to the COO, better known as the "Integrator". We are looking for someone to run the day-to-day operations of the company and poise the company for growth. You will report directly to our CEO, who is an extremely successful Real Estate Investor. The CEO is a 10+ year RE veteran with an amazing heart. He is also the visionary of the company. He's a fun, unique, demanding person who performs at a very high level and expects the same out of the entire team.
You will run the show and have the opportunity to grow the company. You will operate a system similar to the EOS model described in the book "Traction". You will be in charge of running our weekly level 10 meeting and keeping our team on track to achieve the visionary's goals. You must clearly understand the "partnership" required of the Visionary/Integrator relationship. You need to enjoy working with and be passionate about working with the visionary, and he working with you. Empathy, integrity, perseverance, knowledge and commitment are our core values. Adopting our core values and creating a good cultural fit are vital parts in finding the perfect person for this position.
Our company buys and sells homes in the Dallas area through many different relationships and unique methods. We fix and flip properties as well as wholesale properties on a weekly basis. This position is based in Dallas, TX but requires some travel.
While we are a crazy fast paced office, we keep a relaxed and casual environment. We wear what we want at all times and keeping our fun culture is super important.
The CEO / Visionary is extremely disorganized and way too busy, thus, you need to be extremely organized.
We always take team feedback to heart and we implement the best solutions. The team is craving an awesome person like you to lead them, so you'll be showered with respect and adoration from day one. These people are so hungry for organization and growth it's amazing.
• A background in Real Estate will help you go far but is not required.
• Find ways to implement and execute our business plan.
• Achieve and exceed projected P&L objectives.
• Leads, manages and holds the entire team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
• Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together and in the same direction.
• You need to set the example and model the way. You are always working towards the greater good of the business with short term and long term goals in mind.
• Resolves issues effectively--seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
• Ensures the entire team is healthy, functional and cohesive.
• Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company's core processes and operating systems with consistency.
• Must be able to create the processes and systems needed, implement them and ensure they are followed by all.
• Be comfortable using or learning to use multiple CRM’s.
• Demonstrates effective project management skills.
• Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
• Understands that in a small company, you will wear many hats. You will be responsible for new hires, on-boarding, training, etc.
• Understands this is a full-time career, not a "job." While we'd love to work 9-5pm, there are times we certainly work more, and 55+ hour weeks can be expected. We also expect this to get better within 6-12 months as it will be your direct job to streamline operations and ensure we can eventually get to 45-50 hours per week rather than 50+.
• A Background in Real Estate will help but is not required
• Management: 1 year (preferred)
• CRM and computer skills: 1 year (preferred)
• The desire to thrive and grow our business (required)
• Strong work ethic (required)
• Support our company core values (required)
Our company buys and sells homes in and around the Dallas market through a variety of different relationships and unique methods. We fix and flip properties as well as wholesale properties. We are growing at an incredible pace and looking for our newest top-notch team member. There is no dress code required for this position. We wear what we want every day.
Our Company Core Values that all Employees should have: