The Menkiti Group
At The Menkiti Group, we are dedicated to the mission of transforming lives and communities through real estate. If you are someone who wants to make a difference in the world, we invite you to explore your career trajectory with us.
We are seeking a highly motivated Financial Analyst to work with our growing development team on analyzing new acquisitions and the company’s development projects.
- Provide financial evaluation, modeling, structuring, and analysis for new acquisition opportunities, development projects, and income-producing assets
- Create complex proformas, waterfalls, and sensitivity analyses to assist the acquisitions, development, and asset, management teams
- Perform financial analyses and provide support for asset performance tracking and quarterly reporting for lenders and equity partners
- Assist with the coordination of due diligence for acquisitions, dispositions, and financings
- Work with the acquisitions, development, and asset management teams to develop and refine systematic methods and models for underwriting real estate opportunities and related capitalization structures
- Prepare investment committee analyses and memos
- Maintain asset level financial reports tracking key dates and metrics
- 5+ years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Commercial real estate, investment banking, or finance-related experience a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfort in creating and manipulating proforma financial models
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Basic understanding of real estate development processes
- A willingness to work flexible hours and in a collaborative, team-based environment
Top candidates will be able to maintain structure in a fast-paced environment, possess the flexibility to integrate seamlessly into diverse communication flows, and the capacity to effectively prioritize. A commitment to quality, composure under pressure, and a positive outlook are paramount.
$72,000 - $80,000 yearly
About The Menkiti Group
The Menkiti Group is a rapidly growing integrated real estate services firm dedicated to enhancing the fabric of life in America’s urban neighborhoods through the strategic development, management, and sale of residential and commercial property. Founded in the District of Columbia in 2004 with a mission to transform lives and communities through real estate, The Menkiti Group has invested over $225MM in DC’s emerging neighborhoods, worked on the development of over 2.1MM SF of real estate, and assisted over 2,000 families in purchasing their first homes over the past 16 years. The Menkiti Group also operates Keller Williams Capital Properties, a regional brokerage with more than $2.6 billion in 2020 sales.