FS Luxury Realty
Work for a nationally ranked, industry leading real estate company based in West Los Angeles’ Silicon Beach. With a focus on world-class client service, business growth, cutting edge technology and strong culture, this company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve!
Position reports directly to the COO.
Compensation: $35,000 + Expense Reimbursements on mileage and fuel
- Handle signage routes for all of the company’s listings
- Place and retrieve property lock boxes as needed
- Coordinate property repairs and even handle minor repair tasks
- Help to prep properties for going live on the market on site and/or online
- Run ad hoc errands as needed for the various company departments, primarily the Listings department
- Support the Executive Team with any requested office tasks
- Communicate effectively with clients/co-workers/supervisor
- Maintain accurate inventory count of supplies in storage
This is a developing role and will include many additional responsibilities as the role becomes more defined to support the company’s key initiatives and long-term goals.
- Real Estate knowledge and/or license preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to work with your hands
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Team oriented in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Must use personal vehicle
- Maintain professional appearance
- High School diploma or college degree preferred
About FS Luxury Realty
We are excited to meet and find the right person to join our dominating team. We are truly a family culture that works hard together and plays hard together. We only want the best, so show up to impress!