Bob Lucido Team
The Expansion Team Leader is the face, hands, and brains of the local Expansion Team. The Team Leader is an individual who faces challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude. He/She is attracted to leadership roles, believes in achieving results through empowering others, and is well-liked for his/her optimistic, dynamic personality. The Expansion Team Leader represents the Real Estate network well and strategically leverages the resources the hub provides to efficiently work with many more buyers and sellers than a single Agent normally could.
The Expansion Team Leader grows the local database, both by lead generating and by closing leads provided by the hub to appointments. The Team Leader works with both buyers and sellers daily, putting clients first in the pursuit of win-win transactions that exceed expectations. The Team Leader is the local Real Estate expert, recognized by satisfied clients, allied resources, and market center leadership. The Team Leader is committed to growing his/her team with additional Expansion Agents and will hold those Agents accountable and foster local team culture. The Expansion Team Leader is learning based, accountability based, and committed to identifying and breaking through ceilings of achievement.
- The Expansion Team Leader is the local representative of the central Real Estate network, ensuring excellent customer service to all clients.
- The Team Leader is responsible for all buyer and seller transactions in this Expansion Team.
- Generates buyer and seller leads and converts them to appointments.
- Receives leads from the hub and converts these to appointments.
- Converts appointments to listings and buyer agreements.
- Assists the expansion partners in closing transactions.
- Builds relationships with the leaders of the local market center.
- Builds relationships with local business leaders and allied resources.
- Maintains open communication and accountability to the hub.
- Manage local team members.
- Responsible for recruiting of new Agents to the expansion team.
- Responsible for the profitability, accountability and productivity of the expansion partners.
Regular Work Activities
- For sellers, provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing, staging, and marketing homes, and evaluates showing feedback and reevaluates pricing as needed.
- Responsible for holding expansion partners accountable to the roles and responsibilities outlined in the expansion agreement.
- For buyers, selects homes that meet clients’ needs, identifies homes that best meet those needs, refines needs, and closes to contract offers.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all home ownership issues.
- Effectively negotiates or oversees negotiations for buyers and sellers.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
- Participates in relevant Market Center events, including earning a place on the ALC.
- Works with the hub to prospect for local talent and additional Agents.
- Buyer specialists/and or showing assistants.
- Listing specialists/and or listing assistants.
- Inside Sales Associates/Outside Sales Associates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage.
- Open to accountability and driven to excellence.
- Systems friendly.
- Learning based and coachable.
- High level of accountability.
People Contacts and Interactions
- Expansion Directors
- Operations Coordinator/Manager – daily
- Client Care Coordinators-bi-weekly
- Buyers – daily
- Sellers – daily
- Transaction Coordinator- daily
- Market Center Leadership – weekly/biweekly
- Allied Resources – as appropriate
Standards and Expectations
- Maintain Agent standards and production minimums agreed to in the team agreement.
- Grow team production by at least 25% per year.
- Accountable to Regional Director on all lead generation platforms.
- Recruit and net a minimum of 5 Agents/year to the team.
- Conduct quarterly career visioning sessions one-on-one with Agents.
- Conduct weekly coaching calls with Agents.
- Ensure Agent compliance with Lucido Agency team policies and procedures.
- Attend Career Visioning.
- Attend 85% of the Lucido Agency Team Leader Calls.
- Attend Family Reunion and Mega Camp annually.
- Serves as an ALC Member if invited.
- Attend Coaching Skills Camp.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
- Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with broker associates, clients, and the public.
- Service-based attitude.
- Proven ability to succeed.
- Work in collaboration with team members or independently as needed.
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities.
- Prior Team Leadership experience preferred.
About Bob Lucido Team
We may be the #1 team with the largest real estate company in the world, but we still hold onto our family values and our foundation of integrity.
Our goal is to deliver the ultimate real estate experience by providing incredible value and exceptional service. That’s why when you buy or sell your home with us, you don’t just get one agent; you get our entire team of real estate professionals working to serve and guide you through every step of the process.