Crowe and Jones Realty Partners
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your talents to the next level, then this is the position for you! We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. Highly effective and busy Real Estate executive looking for an extremely talented personal executive assistant.
The ideal candidate is experienced in managing schedules, project completion, listing/sale coordination, personally assisting a very busy executive, extremely detail-oriented and highly professional.
Real Estate experience required. Additional opportunities exist if you are an active licensed real estate agent.
Please provide resume and cover letter explaining how you are a match for this opportunity also please include hourly rate requests.
- Answer calls
- Schedule meetings
- Manage calendars
- Keep supplies filled - copy paper, listing presentation folders etc.
- Keep inventory boards up to date
- Dropbox files kept current
- Maintain CRM
- Maintain monthly marketing plan
- Create and implement client follow-up email templates
- Write and mail notecards
- Prepare pre-list, listing packages and buyer consultation packages
- Schedule appointments for home previewing and client home tours
- Log all client interaction
- Create draft MLS listings and manage listing status
- Follow task lists
- Liaise with title, escrow, lenders for a smooth transaction
- Draft marketing brochures
- Team marketing as directed - Flyers, etc.
- Open house prep
- Website maintenance and posting
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Real Estate Office Experience
- MUST BE extremely tech-savvy
- Has advanced computer skills on excel, google drive, Gmail and other programs
- Has social media experience
- Capable of working independently and within the team, have a desire for continual growth, expansion and passion for creating high energy environments.
- Must be 100% trust worthy, reliable and have solid transportation
$12 - $18 hourly
About Crowe and Jones Realty Partners
We offer unparalleled customer service to ALL consumers in the South Atlanta real estate markets. We strive to provide a high level of customer service as we protect our clients' real estate investments.