Crowe and Jones Realty Partners
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your talents to the next level, then this is the position for you! We’re looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. Highly effective and busy Real Estate executive looking for an extremely talented personal executive assistant.
We recommend that you read the entire job posting before applying.
You are... (and your colleagues know that you are)
- Meticulous in all of your work. Your passions include dotting all "I's" and all crossing all the "t's".
- Clean. Your desk is so clean and tidy that they aren't even sure you showed up at work today?! (but you did!)
- Well-dressed. You take pride in your personal appearance. While you may not own the latest edition of Vogue Magazine, you dress for the job you want and you always assume that you may have in-person contact with a client any day of the week.
- Kind. You treat everyone in the office like they may one day be your boss. Regardless of their title or salary, you treat them politely, professionally, smile, and make eye contact when speaking to them.
- An effective communicator. You write emails and communicate with colleagues and clients in a way that would make your parents proud.
- Efficient. You are the go-to person when anything needs to be streamlined, organized and made more efficient. You have a keen ability to get from point A to B with the least amount of zigging and zagging possible.
- Energetic. You bring a high level of energy to your work. You can work quickly and somehow not make any mistakes.
- Honest. But IF you do make a mistake, you own it, correct it and learn from it.
- Positive. You form positive relationships with colleagues and clients. You may not be supper "bubbly," "Chatty Cathy" or an "influencer," however, people immediately sense that you are dependable, trustworthy, and consistent.
- Flexible. While you're not the one to create chaos... you are able to work efficiently while it surrounds you and is able to lasso it in like a seasoned cowboy (or cowgirl). Heads up: real estate agents are known to be "fly by the seat" type personalities...
- Structured. You've been coloring "inside the lines" all your life. You prefer not to break rules and quite enjoy order and predictability.
Your best friend or significant other knows that:
- You always arrive 5-10 minutes early at a restaurant or worst-case scenario... on time.
- You have a plan B, C, and D... in case of plan A doesn't work out.
- Even though you may have left school long ago, you're a lifelong learner. You've always got some self-improvement or other non-fiction book, TEDTalk, or podcast on the go.
- You're trustworthy... their secrets are safe with you.
- You were the "responsible one" between the two of you during your high school and college years (and that you still are).
- Your most-viewed videos on YouTube related to the personal organization including how to file things alphabetically and color coordinate everything in your life.
- You keep track of everything. Excel charts are one of your favorite pastimes.
This is a salary-based position with bonus structure payments based on experience and training.
1. General Administrative Duties:
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent's business.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and all office administration.
- Maintain all agent financial systems, profit and loss statements, bill payment, budget(s), bank accounts, and business credit card(s).
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials, and any other business-related supplies and materials.
- Create and update a business operations manual and all job descriptions/ employment contracts for any future hire(s).
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing properties, showing property, negotiating contracts, and lead generation.
2. Active Client Management Duties:
Pre-Listing to Contract to Close
- Run all aspects of seller and buyers' transactions from initial contact to the executed contract.
- Organize all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers' disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings, etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for all home photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements, and marketing activities.
- Arrange all documents for signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other needed documentation and review for accuracy.
- Submit all essential documentation to the office broker for file compliance.
- Organize showings and obtain feedback.
- Present weekly updates to sellers regarding showings and marketing activities and a market snapshot.
- Organize all public open houses.
- Enter all listing information into MLS and websites.
- Input all necessary information into client relationship management program and transaction management systems.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate with mortgage agents and appraisers.
- Schedule home inspections and repairs.
- Submit all documents to the office broker for file compliance.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend to closing-related issues.
- Input all client information into the client database system, including future addresses.
- Schedule 30, 90, and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
3. Marketing and Business Development
- Manage the client relationship management system.
- Create all buyer and seller packages.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage, and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent website(S), blog(s), and online listings.
- Assist agents to manage social media presence.
- Track all online business sources.
- Plan all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly request client testimonials for websites, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos online and database campaigns.
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certificate of completion
- Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
- 2 or more years as an assistant, executive assistant, or in a position performing supportive duties
- Real Estate Office Experience
- MUST BE extremely tech-savvy
- Has advanced computer skills in Excel, Google Drive, Gmail and other programs
- Has social media experience
- Capable of working independently and within the team, have a desire for continual growth, expansion and passion for creating high energy environments
- Must be 100% trustworthy, reliable and have solid transportation
Ideal Skills and Experience (Please apply even if you don't have all achieved.)
- Microsoft Office savvy (required)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Real estate industry experience (or financial, mortgage, or insurance industries)
- Social media savvy
- Canva and other useful free online design tools
- Google Apps
- Video creation
- Comfortable in front of a camera (you will be sending videos to clients)
$12 - $18 hourly
About Crowe and Jones Realty Partners
We offer unparalleled customer service to ALL consumers in the South Atlanta real estate markets. We strive to provide a high level of customer service as we protect our clients' real estate investments.