The Alexander Team at OFFICIAL Real Estate
As the Executive Operations Manager for the Alexander Team at OFFICIAL Real Estate, you will provide operational strategy and support to the most successful residential real estate sales team in the country with offices in New York, Miami, and the Hamptons. This role involves the day-to-day management of both streamlined processes and ad hoc requests to enhance the team’s operations, communications and productivity.
By anticipating the needs of the co-founders and team members, you resolve operational and administrative issues before they arise thereby ensuring the team is able to focus on what they do best.
In this position, you represent the team by serving as the initial point of contact to industry peers, clients and client representatives. You are someone that can spot an opportunity to enhance and optimize existing workflows; someone that thrives on operational efficiency and improving a team’s overall output and production. You will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails and calls to appropriate contacts, flow of correspondence, and more.
- Work directly with the company co-founders to maintain existing workflows across multiple departments including marketing, technology, and finance.
- Improve business processes and implement relevant operating rhythms for the business leaders and the team, helping to define and spot new opportunities
- Keep track of the team’s real-estate portfolio ensuring property listings are introduced to the live market at the highest caliber by gathering all the essential agreements and marketing collateral.
- Collaborate on the full deal process from origination to closing including preparation of market data and comps, property site visits with clients, contract negotiation, and working with lawyers, wealth managers and managing broker.
- Update and maintain the team’s internal database of active clients, in-process deals, closed transactions, and commission disbursements.
- Execute the team’s advertising and media plan by keeping track of the media calendar and providing creative and accurate information to the marketing manager.
- Work closely and effectively with the team leader to keep the team well informed of upcoming client commitments and responsibilities and follow up as necessary.
- Manage external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate.
- Frequently evaluate and analyze team productivity and performance.
- Update all information on external platforms including personal team website,
- StreetEasy, Perchwell, and REBNY syndication platforms. Oversee the schedules of the executives and team members by scheduling appointments.
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team.
- Assist with miscellaneous projects depending on needs of the office.
- Minimum 5 years of market-specific residential real-estate experience in New York City
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Dropbox, Zoom/Teams
- Proficient in Manhattan residential real estate transaction workflows (lead-to-close)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
$100,000 - $130,000 yearly
About The Alexander Team at OFFICIAL Real Estate
Led by brothers Tal and Oren Alexander, the Alexander Team is a powerhouse in global real estate consultancy. Ranked #1 three years in a row by Wall Street Journal, the Alexander Team consistently breaks records across the country.
Sought-after by high-end clients, world-renowned developers, and prestigious media
outlets for their market expertise, we specialize in all facets of real estate ranging from luxury resale properties to ground-up new developments and conversions. The team's impressive track record attests to their innate passion for the industry and the uncompromising level of attention they pay to every client's needs.
Tal and Oren Alexander have always understood how to create and market refined luxury properties. In addition to earning prestigious awards for their stellar work in these areas, they are known and sought-after for their client-focused, hands-on business approach.