Schiff Real Estate / Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road
We are looking for a skilled Executive Assistant to manage the day-to-day flow of business for a successful residential real estate team in Atlanta.
As an Executive Assistant, you will support the Lead Agents in achieving greater levels of success for the team. At the same time, you will continue to develop into a supportive leader.
This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence, quality of completion, ownership of task and stability.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back office support
- Maintain and update an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Transaction Coordination - responsible for managing transaction from contract to closing
- Office management - maintaining office supply inventory, managing office budget, and organization
- Social media marketing & management, website marketing and management, and information management
- Be the first or second point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide support such as calendaring, organizing and “managing-up”
You are an ideal candidate if you possess the following:
- Technology savvy - able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Knows how to operate a CRM at an extremely high level
- Aptitude to learn and use other systems such as Dotloop, DropBox, Google Docs, Excel, Quickbooks, and Adobe
- Attention to detail, high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Exceptional organization skills and project management abilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Ability to bring about order in the midst of chaos
- Learning based mentality
- Work with a strong sense of urgency and set timelines on every task with clarity
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Service based attitude – Ritz Carlton
- Driven and operates with a high level of professionalism
- Be able to set expectations and over-communicate the important things in business between colleagues, clients, etc.
- Professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Executive Assistant, business degree or office management experience is ideal. A real estate license is not required, but a plus.
- 1-2 years experience working in Real Estate Administrative Role
- Candidate must have a reliable car and be licensed and insured and ideally live in or near Brookhaven/Buckhead.
- Hours: 40+ hrs. / week M-F, some flexibility on the weekends required. This is not a typical "9 to 5" position.
- This is a full time, direct hire, and permanent position with opportunity to grow with the team.
$45,000 - $55,000 or commensurate with experience
About Schiff Real Estate / Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road
Schiff Real Estate Team at Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Road is a rapidly growing and top producing team of residential real estate specialists serving the needs of sellers, buyers, and investors in the Atlanta area. Our team is on track to double our business in 2017 after having sold over $42 million in real estate for the last three years running. This is OUR YEAR and we are looking for TOP TALENT that is looking for a amazing opportunity and not just a job.
Built on core ideals of honesty, integrity, over servicing and over communicating, Schiff Real Estate Team represents excellence in the real estate industry. In fact, over 90% of our business comes from repeat clients and referrals. Schiff Real Estate Team is well positioned to navigate the Atlanta real estate market. Coupled with the best tools and technology at our disposal, our team has built a reputation for selling homes in the least amount of time for the most amount of money. In addition, we follow a time tested, consultative process for home buying that allows clients to find that right home without complicating things and adding undue stress. You will appreciate working with a team of professionals like Schiff Real Estate Team.