The Gonnelli Group of Re/Max Infinity
Due to growth, The Gonnelli Group at RE/MAX Infinity, consistently ranked in the top 5 RE/MAX Teams in NJ, has a unique opportunity for a talented real estate assistant. Looking for a highly skilled, full-time assistant who is dedicated, ambitious and a team player. You'll be working for one of the top real estate teams in Hudson/Bergen County.
As our Director of Agent Operations you will be responsible for communicating with our top clients, training and servicing the agents needs, tracking all ROI data and leads, maintaining all social media accounts and coordinating events.
The ideal person should have a decisive, self-motivated style with the capability to succeed independently but also have a strong team oriented personality. We are looking for aggressive, competitive high performers who are persuasive, outgoing, people-persons. Income is a combination of salary and bonus incentives.
- Compensation: Salary plus bonus incentives
- Job Type: Full-time
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Host and participate in regular training for all company agents.
- Assist broker/realtor as personal assistant.
- Upload pictures of homes and offices taken by a professional photographer.
- Update flyers and websites using social media and multiple listing services.
- Communicate with new and past clients by phone.
- Effective internet and social media marketing.
- Licensed real estate agent or willingness to obtain license
- Independent and self-motivated
- A strong work ethic
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Professional presence – on the phone and in person
- An understanding of sales marketing principles
- The ability to learn and adapt to a new environment quickly
- Experience with social media marketing
- Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop all helpful
- Excellent PC skills are required (MS Office)
- Top notch phone skills are a must, as well as good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and a high degree of professionalism are essential as well as a “can-do, team player attitude”
- Must be a self-motivated, organized individual with a solid ability to multi-task, create lists and prioritize with the ability to alternate between tasks, follow up and ensure completion of tasks. Able to perform effectively receiving minimal instruction on routine assignments and/or limited supervision
- Ability to prioritize constantly changing work loads
- Strong desire for growth (personal and professional)
- 1-3 years of customer service experience and high-level administration experience in a fast paced office mandatory
- Tech savvy - know your way around a computer blindfolded
$35,000 - $75,000+
About The Gonnelli Group of Re/Max Infinity
The Gonnelli Group of Re/Max Infinity is headed by Team Leader/Owner, Michael Gonnelli. Our team is currently a group of 10 highly motivated salespeople and we have a focus on residential real estate sales/rentals in the northern NJ area. We continually rank in the top 10 teams in NJ and assist 150+ clients annually with their real estate needs.
Our office/team is a fun group composed mostly of millennials. If you're looking for an opportunity to grow with one of the fastest growing, most well known teams in NJ, we are it! We also have an investment wing to our business which provides additional growth/income opportunities.