Sarah Schisler is a top-producing Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Realty in Oakland. She is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to be the right-hand person who can help her effectively manage and execute operational tasks. The role is a highly independent role, and you will be expected to “own” your job and “take the reins.” Your responsibilities will play a meaningful role in clearing away distractions so that Sarah can focus on generating new business and closing sales.
Salary $55,000 - $65,000 plus competitive bonus (depending on experience)
Benefits PTO and health insurance is negotiable
Hours Full-time, 40+ hrs, M-F, flexibility on evenings and weekends required
Location: Oakland, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Draft implement and manage systems, checklists, and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient office flow
- Handle of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows
- Provide an executive level of administrative support this may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, task management, organizing client gifts, running errands as needed and keep the Agent committed to key tasks
- Play an active role in every stage of a transaction such as handling transaction paperwork
- Prepare properties for listings and showing properties; attend inspections
- Assist with marketing campaigns and initiatives on behalf of the Agent
- Serve as the key contact person for clients, and you will make clients the priority at every step in the process
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
- 3 years of Executive Assistant experience preferably supporting a C-Level Executive
- Real Estate experience or previous Keller Williams experience is not required, but is a PLUS
- A CA real estate license is not required, but is a PLUS
- A track record of success in leading a team and spearheading business models
- Assertive and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic business environment
- Self-starter, eager to learn new things within a team environment
- Extraordinary organizational and project management skills
- Detail-focused, meticulous, and able to prioritize accordingly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
- Solution-focused and anticipates needs
- Thick-skinned with the ability to work with different personality types to build long-lasting, quality business relationships
- Able to juggle multiple projects efficiently and operate with a high level of integrity and present yourself as such
- Highly independent, able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
Key Software Proficiency
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- CRM programs
- Marketing software knowledge preferred
You live within a 30-minute commute of Oakland, CA and have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
$55,000 - $65,000
About Sarah Schisler
Sarah isn’t just helping people buy and sell homes—she is helping them achieve their dreams and build wealth. She is a native of the East Bay obsessed with ensuring her client’s real estate transaction is an enjoyable experience! After over 16 years in a constantly fluctuating real estate market, she draws from past experiences to help advise clients on the best strategy for their future. Sarah has a passion for real estate and the diverse East Bay community she serves. She is looking for a long-term team player who is interesting in learning and growing in their chosen profession. She is looking for someone who shares her passion for real estate, appreciates diversity, and can assist her in handling the details while helping to scale the business to the next level.