Pro R.E.A. Staffing
This is a team of caring, competent professionals who are passionate about delivering a level of service that will compel their clients to refer their friends and family to them. We seek individuals for our team who are deeply service oriented. We are also a technology-driven, innovative and a cutting-edge group. In order to be successful in this fast-paced organization, you should be extremely organized, detailed, and systematic in your approach to your work.
We are looking for a talented Executive Assistant with experience working in the real estate industry. Prior experience as a Real Estate Assistant, Paralegal, Escrow Assistant or Loan Processor is ideal however we will consider applicants from other related fields. This is an Executive Assistant position however it is also a leadership role. Qualified applicants will have experience creating and maintaining order in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and effectively “managing-up” when necessary to accomplish team goals.
Applicants must hold a NJ Real Estate License or be willing to start studying for their license immediately upon hire.
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 based on experience
Location: Short Hills, NJ
Hours: Office hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Friday however, this role requires flexibility on night and weekends which mostly includes responding to texts, calls or emails.
Administrative Assistants with prior real estate experience, or related experience in a similar role, are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
- Build, implement, and run all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, and back office support.
- Input listings into the MLS.
- Schedule and prepare for Open Houses.
- Manage lockboxes, run errands, order signs; this position requires a person who is willing to wear many hats.
- Handle all listing files and listing marketing including building brochures and flyers using Publisher templates. (flyers, e-blasts, brochures, online marketing, etc)
- Manage websites / blog sites and social media.
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients.
We are looking for TALENT. If you meet the following criteria we want to hear from you:
- You are very tech savvy meaning you can figure out systems on your own.
- You always have a sense of urgency and you love working in a rapidly changing environment.
- You know how to make each client feel special.
- You're highly organized and love creating and using systems so that nothing falls through the cracks.
- You are resourceful and a self-starter. You stay cool under pressure and don't get flustered. You have no problem delegating your least dollar productive activities during busy times, and you are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You prefer to "own" your job, and not just wait to be told what to do.
- You are a great communicator and keep your CEO in the loop.
- You are not easily distracted and are exceptional at time management.
- You understand that real estate is a relationship business and how crucial great service is to repeat business.
- You are learning based and are patient when it comes to teaching new agents our systems.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A real estate license, or willingness to obtain one immediately.
- Experience in a real estate office environment with increasing administrative responsibility. You have basic knowledge of the marketing and servicing of a real estate listing.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting and leading a team.
- Experience running a CRM database.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, CRMs, DocuSign, GoToMeeting, Google apps, and can pick up new programs easily.
- Strong project coordination skills and able to communicate effectively with your team.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills for handling sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and be flexible with changing business needs.
- Self-managed and self-disciplined. This is a management level administrative position. You will be responsible for directing other administrative staff and working alongside of the Director of Operations and Transaction Manager.
- You are mature and are comfortable working with demanding clients.
- Must have car and live within 30 minutes (during rush hour) of Short Hills, NJ.
$50,000 - $65,000 based on experience
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.