Do you want to work alongside a growing team revolutionizing real estate? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for!
Our client is looking to add an experienced Executive Assistant / Listing Coordinator to join this highly successful team. This team’s success stems from their commitment to be respectful, dedicated, competitive and ethical.
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and taking the lead role in managing the team’s listings. You will be expected to “own” this job and “take the reins.” Your responsibilities will play a meaningful role in clearing away distractions so that your team can focus on generating new business and closing sales. This is a diverse, hands-on role and you will be expected to be a dedicated colleague. Your contribution to this high-performance team will make a difference in the business.
Please note: In order to be considered for this role you need to be a local resident with significant longevity residing in Arizona or have strong familiarity with the area.
Salary: $13.00 - $18.00 / hr
Hours: Full-time, 40 hrs / wk, M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (30 min lunch). Flexibility on weekends required as needed.
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Areas of Focus:
Manage Deal Flow:
• Lead the listing coordination process, provide weekly listing reports, schedule and assist with showings, schedule and attend inspections, meet with vendors at the properties, provide client care and assist in overseeing the Contract-to-Close process
• Serve as the key contact person for clients and you will make them the priority following through at every step in the transaction process
• Coordinate with vendors on ongoing projects as needed for the listings
• Assist with marketing initiatives such as creating brochures, advertising and handling all social media platforms on behalf of the team
Support and Serve:
• Assist the agents with prioritization, strategy,\ and keep the team dedicated to key tasks
• Draft, implement, and manage systems, checklists, and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient office flow and manage all database management
• Provide an executive level of administrative support to the team which includes phone and email management, calendar organization and task management
• Provide a concierge-level of customer service and serve as the gatekeeper as the first point of contact for clients
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
• 2+ years of administrative experience preferably managing a Residential Real Estate office and / or you have provided executive level administrative support to a Realtor
• Residential Real Estate and Listing coordination experience preferred
• Highly motivated, intelligent, ambitious and passionate about the Real Estate Industry
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills
• Poised, punctual and professional and present yourself as such
• Level-headed, disciplined, process-oriented and your attention to detail is top-notch
• Focused and committed, able to anticipate needs and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
• Extraordinary communication skills, both verbal and written with exceptional etiquette and finesse
• High energy, cheerful disposition, dynamic personality and enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships with clients
• Positive, enjoys a team environment with the ability to collaborate in an enthusiastic style to assist all team members
• Able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
• Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, dedication, loyalty and integrity
Key Software Proficiency:
• CRM Programs (such as Top Producers)
• Social media platforms
You MUST live within a close proximity to Gilbert Rd and 202 South Loop
You own a car, possess a valid driver’s license and carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com