Crake Real Estate
Are you energetic, intelligent and and do you love challenges? Do you have experience in assisting real estate companies grow through both Digital and Traditional Marketing? If so, this position is for you! The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, positive and exciting real estate environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of the company owners.
The position requires a wide array of abilities, including being able to shift gears quickly. Some of the hats you’ll wear include: Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator, Lead Generation and Tracking Coordinator, Listing Coordinator, Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, Client Care Representative, Event Planner, Bookkeeper, Vendor Manager, Bid/Repair Coordinator, Business Operations Coordinator, Creative Writer, Sales Support Professional, Recruiter and Office Manager.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Manage all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Create and manage Digital Lead Generation on websites, blog sites and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn and Google+)
- Provide concierge level customer service and communications to clients and customers
- Support team with preparation of CMAs, listing documents and presentation materials
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Real Estate sales license preferred.
- 2+ years Real Estate support experience required.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs and Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linked In & Google+). Experience with Docusign is a plus.
- Experienced in creating, implementing and managing data driven social media marketing campaigns to increase visibility and generate leads. Utilize blogs, video, podcasts and reports on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn and track results.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Professional dress and conduct.
- Self-motivation, initiative and ability to follow through tasks to completion.
About Crake Real Estate
We are an independent real estate brokerage with 2 very experienced active Realtors. Based in San Marcos, we serve clients in all of north San Diego county with the sale of homes, land and investment properties. Our sales revenues have exceeded $25 million annually and we are growing our team. We plan to add 2 or more licensed agents shortly. Our mission is to become the premiere independent brokerage in north San Diego county by serving our clients with custom concierge level service. Our core values include extraordinary service, servant leadership, gratitude, relentless problem solving, collaboration, effective communication, integrity, innovation and fun.