We are seeking individuals who care about the quality of their work. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, positive and exciting real estate environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of the company owners.
The position requires a wide array of abilities and character traits. In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small real estate brokerage company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. Small business owners wear a lot of hats; as the Executive Assistant to the Owners, you will too!
Some of the hats you’ll wear include: Listing Coordinator, Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Client Care Representative, Lead Generation Coordinator, Event Planner, Bookkeeper, Vendor Manager, Bid/Repair Coordinator, Business Operations Coordinator, Real Estate Valuation Expert, Creative Writer, Sales Support Professional, Recruiter and Office Manager.
Over time, you will be expected to gain a level of proficiency, and eventually mastery in each of these areas. Eventually, other people will join the team and will take over some of these various roles, which will allow you to spend more time focusing on new challenges, responsibilities and roles.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Coordinate marketing events and client activities
• Manage all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Provide concierge level customer service and communications to clients and customers
• Support team with preparation of CMAs, listing documents and presentation materials
• Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
• Real Estate sales license required
• 2+ years Real Estate support experience required
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs and Social Media (Facebook and Instagram). Experience with Docusign is a plus.
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
• Professional dress and conduct
• Self-motivation, initiative and ability to follow through tasks to completion