“Professionalism is not the job you do; it’s how you do the job.”
Our client is looking for a professional Real Estate Executive Assistant who will maintain a sense of ownership in all that they do—an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, professional office environment. Do you possess a sense of decorum and social intelligence? Are you a “people person” who values client relationships, who knows when and how to say no, but would rather say yes? If so, keep reading.
Our client is a top producing real estate agent who focuses his business on representing high-end buyers and sellers across the Westside with a particular specialty in the Westwood and Brentwood neighborhoods. This agent takes pride in providing a top-notch buying and selling experience for a number of high-profile clients.
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Brentwood)
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, a minimum of 40-45 hrs/week, M-F, flexibility on weekend required. Candidate MUST be available to assist with 2 Sunday open houses each month and be available on occasional weekends when the Agent is out of town.
Compensation: $55,000-$65,000 (plus bonuses paid on agent production)
Benefits: Paid vacation, sick days, health insurance allowance
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com
The ideal candidate plays an active role in the transaction process, pays attention to the details and knows how to prioritize their responsibilities without direction. Our client seeks someone who will put the needs of their agents first and handle all communication with a polished etiquette and finesse.
Your duties will also include:
• Act as a gatekeeper; your agent will count on you to keep them informed regarding challenges and issues that need to be handled but otherwise, keep them free from distractions.
• Manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back office support.
• Manage the contact database and client files; keep them organized and updated.
• Provide an executive level of administrative support to your agent.
• Assist with marketing initiatives and campaigns such as creating flyers, postcards, marketing materials and managing all social media accounts and website management on behalf of the Agent.
• Conduct open houses and occasional showings, and oversee inspections and appraisals.
• Own the listing process; enter listings into MLS, execute Listing Marketing plan, process all brokerage and MLS paperwork, execute price change plans when applicable and deliver open house materials to property when needed.
• Oversee the "Contract to Close" process to ensure a smooth transaction for all parties; correspond with all clients to ensure that they are informed of deadlines and important dates from contract to close, schedule inspections and review inspection reports, manage all aspects of documentation for each transaction.
• Attend training and development courses as requested.
• Provide a high-touch, “concierge-level” customer experience to Clients and serve as a liaison via phone and email for the agent between clients, attorneys, lenders, inspectors, staff, etc.
• We are seeking an individual who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible and able to pivot when necessary.
• A skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and an unwavering attention to detail.
• Positive, professional, and proactive.
• Hardworking, diligent, and ethical.
• A master communicator who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion
Executive Assistants with prior real estate experience in a similar role are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Required experience and knowledge:
• MUST have two years of real estate administrative experience.
• An active CA real estate license is preferred or you will obtain your license after hire.
We’re also looking for mastery of the following:
• MS Office Suite (Word, Publisher, and Advanced Knowledge in Excel)
• Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
• CRM Programs
• DocuSign, Zipforms, Dropbox, WordPress
• Social media platforms and real estate websites
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com