DMV Living & Lifestyle
We are looking for you!
In this busy real estate market, our company is looking for a highly motivated, well-organized individual to join our team and assist with it's daily operations. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task, have a strong phone presence, clerical and internet skills. We are looking for an individual who is a superstar, passionate about achievement, and learning-based. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish. Some of the duties include:
- Arrange business meetings, appointments, events and closings.
- Filing and sorting information in different CRM databases.
- Screen phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Cold Calling potential clients in the neighborhood and appointment setting.
- Assist agents with preparing documentation for clients and scheduling appointments
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Manage team inventory for office supplies, and marketing materials
- Greet and assist clients or staff via phone, email and walk-ins
- Accountable for assisting the team with meeting its yearly goals
- Manage client database by responding to inquiries and adding notes to each client profile
- Manage the team's social media accounts
- Ability to be a team player and have a One Company, One Team mindset, and a can-do attitude
- Must have professional customer service skills that may be demonstrated by verbal or written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and able to quickly learn other types of software
- Must be able to multi-task and complete assignments accurately and on time
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems
- Manage all incoming/outgoing leads, prospects, and referrals, track sources of business and keep team numbers on track
- Manage calendars and appointments for multiple team members
- Manage Vendor Relationships
- Other duties as assigned.
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Must have own transportation.
$22 - $25 hourly
About DMV Living & Lifestyle
DMV Living & Lifestyle is a fast-growing minority-owned business in the DMV Area.