The Braunagel Real Estate
The Executive Assistant is a person who relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. This person is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This individual is highly organized, learning-based, and a true problem-solver who enjoys achieving goals and streamlining processes.
We hope you love systems and technology, enjoy learning, and are someone who can think on your feet because every day brings a different challenge in Real Estate! You will need to be tenacious, detail-oriented, and a multi-tasker because this role will require managing contracts, communicating with clients, and helping to manage the business.
Are you someone who is energetic, caring and passionate about assisting clients through the most important purchase/sale of their life? This position will offer you an incredible opportunity to grow and elevate your role to an entirely new level.
- Manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Manage CRM, client database system
- Manage contract to close process with clients, vendors, and agents
- System development, implementation, and management
- Aid in calendar management, scheduling, appointments and office management
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Continue to take day-to-day office tasks away from agents, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Real Estate or related industry preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus and work independently
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Technologically-savvy and learning-based
$16 to $18 per hour
About The Braunagel Real Estate
- Our team is extremely collaborative and team-oriented, we have a culture of open communication and support.
- The opportunity for growth and advancement is a reality within our team, we want individuals who are looking for evolution and will lead by example.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- You will have the ability to come in and have a quick impact on this business – the role has all the opportunity to be what YOU make of it!