The Braunagel Real Estate
We are seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant. This person loves building, implementing, and managing multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant can quickly accomplish tasks the right way the first time, every time and provides a positive working environment.
This person loves details and creative effective systems. This individual can make decisions quickly and demonstrate results. An Executive Assistant works hard to support the lead agent and helps the business and team grow.
They will take on the responsibility of hiring new team members as the agent achieves higher levels of success. Their main goal should always be growth: of themselves, their team and the results of the company.
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc., to maintain good standing in the community
- Manage listing information and coordinate marketing of listings online and in print to show properties effectively and lead to quick sales
- Create effective processes on the team so the agent can focus on selling more properties and increase sales
- Create databases and systems for lead generation and client management to help the team work effectively
- Track customer satisfaction data and share with the team so everyone is focused on providing exceptional service
- Manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Manage CRM, client database system
- Manage contract to close process with clients, vendors, and agents
- System development, implementation, and management
- Aid in calendar management, scheduling, appointments and office management
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Continue to take day-to-day office tasks away from agents, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- 3+ years of administrative experience helpful
- Must possess excellent skills in MS Office
- Experience in training and managing others a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- Able to quickly identify errors and areas for improvement
- Real Estate or related industry preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus and work independently
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Technologically-savvy and learning-based
$16 - $18 per hour
About The Braunagel Real Estate
- Our team is extremely collaborative and team-oriented, we have a culture of open communication and support.
- The opportunity for growth and advancement is a reality within our team, we want individuals who are looking for evolution and will lead by example.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- You will have the ability to come in and have a quick impact on this business – the role has all the opportunity to be what YOU make of it!