You are the right candidate if you are highly organized; you think and act in an organized manner. Based on priority, you always start and end your day by organizing the tasks that need to be done as things can change drastically from one minute to the next and it does, and organization is your best weapon. Your strongest attributes are systematization, organization, prioritization, and attention to detail. Everything begins and ends with your touch; you are the base and the core of this business and its clients. You have the power and knowledge to ensure every point, every task, every client need is met with the highest professionalism, duty of care while leaving a lasting impact as we build advocates and raving fans out of clients. You are the master of communication.
- Working and mastering our database to generate leads and closed transactions to maximize the number of closed deals annually.
- Follow our systems and models to provide services that assist our buyers and sellers from the initial call right through to the closing of the transaction.
- To sign up Buyers and Sellers to Contracts.
- To develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the area, schools, and homeownership.
- To prepare and present CMA and list client's properties for sale.
- Responsible for timely and consistent follow-up with all leads. NO Leads should be dropped.
- Provide a high level of Service and manage an efficient and effective home search process and listing process to our buyers and sellers.
- Such other duties and responsibilities may be assigned to you from time to time.
- To follow team principles and methodology while maintaining a positive attitude.
- 3-5 years minimum real estate experience preferably working on a busy team or for a busy realtor.
- OREA license required and must be in good standing with RECO, CREA, and TRREB.
- Valid Ontario driver's License, car provided.
- Tech-savvy and strong typing skills.
- Superior communication skills (written/verbal).
- Extremely strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many priorities at once.
- Comfortable showing homes, hosting open houses, listing presentations.
- Thorough understanding of all OREA forms and general/common office paperwork.
- Must-have knowledge: Stratus, Realtorlink, GeoWarehouse, MPAC, Real Estate software. knowledge and be able to navigate systems (TREB, OMDREB, WebForms, Authentisign, DocuSign, etc.), Top producer, Brivity. Experience dealing with tenants.
About JC R.E.
JC R.E. is a successful and result-oriented company that provides you with all the tools you need in today's competitive fast-paced market to become your absolute best in the industry. We are in the top 30 teams in Canada and we want to get to #1. Our people work hard to achieve what no one else has achieved before. If you want to be part of a dynamic team that will elevate you to success please apply.