The Nussbaum Team - Keller Williams
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- 1-2 years of experience in the Real Estate Industry
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Nussbaum Team - Keller Williams
About The Nussbaum Team
In our Team, we believe that every client deserves the highest levels of service, integrity, and success.We connect with our clients at the highest levels and our mission is to create an unforgettable experience that leads to a lifelong relationship.
We are more than Realtors- we are planners, innovators, negotiators, volunteers, counselors, coaches, and friends. Our longevity and confidence in what we do come from the great satisfaction we get when working with sellers, buyers, and investors. Our clients come first and we will not stop until the goal is accomplished.