We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action-oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts! This individual will be an outside the box thinker and problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve processes and systems. The individual will also be tech-savvy, resourceful, and self-sufficient.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Real Estate License preferred
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Keller Williams experience preferred
- Marketing skills that are highly desired
- Ability to multi-task at a high-level
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT DENISE CHRISTOFFERSON DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING.
$35,000 - $45,000 + Performance Based Bonuses
About Denise Christofferson
I am a top producing agent who started in real estate as an investor. Voted Five Star Professional for Exceptional Service Multi-Year Winner as featured in Seattle Magazine, Featured in Top Agent Magazine. The business is primarily referral based with a loyal client base built on trust, advocacy, and expertise to work on behalf of her clients. Our goal is not only to work hard to serve others, but also to give back to the community in a variety of ways to support others.