We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties
- Work side by side with broker assisting in the execution of brokers duties
- Assist broker with recruiting efforts
- Maintain office website
- Act as office liaison to title, mortgage, inspection, and home warranty companies
- Maintain a high-minded positive, "It's my pleasure!" attitude
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
$35,000 - $40,000
About RE/MAX Executives
Real Estate Brokerage with 4 offices in Northern Virginia and operating in the DMV. We are an international brand and have been in the top 500 brokerages in the country consistently every year. We are looking to grow our footprint and need like-minded individuals to grow with us and prosper. We are a forward thinking, tech focused, customer/agent centric company.