Alchemy Real Estate
Forward-thinking, progressive Real Estate Company is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work alongside our President. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the company's President), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Assistant always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients and their agent to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today! The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They will be willing to get their real estate license quickly (unless they already have it which is a plus) and wish to serve the lead agent at a VERY HIGH LEVEL.
- Will be responsible for any and all tasks that the president needs done. This could include picking up laundry, calling to schedule Dr appointments, and more. If this feels beneath you please do not apply.
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes to the closing table for the president.
- Responsible for providing fiduciary services to all buyers from the moment they sign to look at homes until they go to the closing table for the President.
- Responsible for regular communication with buyers and sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings for the president.
- Responsible for keeping the President updated on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, Buyer Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations.
- Assists the President in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Responsible for helping with the marketing of the listings.
- Responsible for scheduling all showings and handling all things buyer-related including attending inspections, walkthroughs, and closings as needed.
- Develops and implements systems for contact database management and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Responsible for keeping the President informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office and Google platforms.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Must have reliable personal transportation.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
- Real Estate License a plus, but not a requirement. If not licensed you will be required to obtain a license within the first 90 days of employment. The team will reimburse you for this once you pass.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service-oriented.
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office, and project management software.
- Social media experience.
- “Can-do” attitude.
- THOROUGH. Must LOVE to-do lists.
- Base: $60,000 - $70,000
- Bonus potential after 90 days
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
$60,000 - $70,000
About Alchemy Real Estate
Alchemy Real Estate serves the Puget Sound real estate region. Their specialty is urban-focused in the city of Seattle as it relates to new construction. They are also well versed on the Eastside, north to Everett, and south to Renton.