AZ Premier Real Estate Group
We’re looking for a motivated, highly organized real estate executive assistant to assist the team lead and complete a variety of administrative tasks. MUST BE A LICENSED REALTOR with previous experience in Arizona. Responsibilities include liaising between the team lead, team members, and clientele, client database management and follow up, client liaison during/after transactions, client events, social media, website, direct marketing creation and management, property research, listing prep, portal and search creation in MLS and setting showing appointments. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, highly organized, a quick learner, a self-starter, an excellent communicator and flexible in completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team service clients with seamless, top-notch customer service.
Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service and strong communication skills are necessary. The right candidate will relish the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must.
Candidates may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Must be reliable to work in N Scottsdale office location.
- Flexible hours between 30-40/week.
- Company Stock Options Available
- Company Revenue Sharing
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Manage the client database to keep information orderly and confidential
- Implementing filing systems and order office supplies as needed
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Support the real estate office as needed with other assistant duties, such as picking up orders
- Client liaison during/after transactions
- Client events, birthdays, mailings
- Social media posts and marketing
- Website and direct marketing creation and management
- Property research, searches and client portals
- Listing prep, setting showing appointments/schedules/smart routes, showing time
- High school diploma required
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- MUST HAVE Current AZ Real Estate License
- 2+ years experience in AZ Real Estate as Realtor Assistant and/or Realtor
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, to successfully complete duties assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- HIGH ORGANIZATION
- Pleasant and positive attitude
- Excellent COMMUNICATION SKILLS - both written and verbal
- Comfortable speaking with clients, lenders, and vendors
- Strong work ethic and takes initiative
- Knowledge of transaction desk, Authentisign, DocuSign, ARMLS, KVCore and functionality of CRM's preferably Wise Agent
- Mac computer and devices
- Social media platforms and marketing skills including fliers, brochures, postcards, newsletter, and social media posts
- Comfortable working with Canva, Photoshop or other creative tools
$20 - $25 hourly
About AZ Premier Real Estate Group
We did over $22 million & 47 transactions in 2020. The team lead is an ICON agent and has 17 years of experience in the business with a unique skillset and certifications.
We are looking to add strong, long term employees that want to grow and help build an awesome team. We would love to welcome you to our "Bamily"!