Mill Pond Realty, Inc.
Fast-paced real estate office looking for an energetic, reliable, self-sufficient individual with a positive personality. The ideal candidate will have experience in the hospitality or real estate industry and/or office management. The right person for our team is able to leave a smile on every person's face whether visiting the office in person or by phone.
The person we are looking for is:
- "Felicity" to the "Arrow" or "Alfred" to "Batman"
- One who knows how to work with minimal supervision
- Someone who wants to be part of a team
- Someone who cares enough to get caught up in all the excitement
- Someone who wants to make sure we have EVERYTHING we need to leave the office and win
- Someone who works behind the scenes to make our world better so that the team can perform better
- Someone who never gets rattled by the chaos and who has proven themselves enough to us that anytime we hear their voice you stop and we listen because…they…are…Felicity or Alfred. And no one has your back more than them. Are you the next "Felicity or Alfred?"
If this is a position that sounds interesting to you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Daily contact with clients, data entry, web research, social media, database building, and maintenance
- Detail-oriented, able to prioritize under deadlines
- Thrives in a support role
- Professional in communications both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and Excel
- Real Estate, MLS knowledge preferred but not required
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, attention to detail a MUST
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally, and persuasively, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional multi-tasking and communication skills in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and keeping a professional demeanor at all times
- Organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills while interacting with our valued clients and the public
- Ability to understand prioritizing fluctuating schedules (acting as office air-traffic control)
- Proficiency with computers and technology to include Microsoft Office and Publisher
- Strong work ethic demonstrating proactive initiative
- Manage self and other's time in scheduling effectively
- Real estate experience helpful but not required
- Answering busy phones
- Welcoming clients and guests
- Scheduling appointments
- Preparing for client meetings
- Oversee all aspects of sellers' transactions from initial contact to the executed purchase agreement
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc
- Office inventory of various materials and supplies
- Administrative duties as assigned
$36,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Mill Pond Realty, Inc.
Mill Pond Realty is celebrating 30 years in business providing real estate, vacation rental, and property management services.