PRG Real Estate
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Executive Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism.
They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and support a tight knit team of sales agents. Real Estate experience is ideal but not required. We can train the right individual.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the day to day operations and servicing of Real Estate clients, while being the backbone of the sales team.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Handle day to day office duties and administrative functions
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Google Suite and Internet skills
- Ideally Experienced in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Reliable and dependable
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$40,000 to $60,000 Annually depending on experience
About PRG Real Estate
With over 15 years in business, Enrique Medellin leads PRG Real Estate, ranked among the TOP 10% of Realtors in the Bay Area. PRG has branded themselves as a new breed of agents who are redefining traditional methods, by bringing a fresh and modern approach to the every day Real Estate transaction. By leveraging cutting-edge marketing, the latest in Real Estate technology and providing customized service, PRG has earned a reputation for delivering extraordinary results for both buyers and sellers throughout the Silicon Valley/Bay Area.
PRG stands to set a new bar in both service and results for their clients, while empowering their agents and staff to grow both personally and professionally.
Get to know #TEAMPRG.