The Twins Team @ Keller Williams
Are you interested in a versatile role with growth and leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our expanding team. We love selling real estate, we don't love paperwork. Our ideal candidate will be a licensed real estate agent or have previous real estate team experience in a similar role. You will need to know how to use a CRM and the MLS.
You will be in charge of:
- Transaction coordination from contract to close.
- Maintaining and marketing to client/agent referral database through drip and email campaigns, social media channels, and monthly newsletters.
- Answering calls and emails in a timely manner and conducting any necessary follow-up.
- Scheduling appointments for the team lead and maintaining her calendar.
- Keep deals on track with regular communication to lenders, title companies, cooperating agents, and outside vendors to keep the deal timeline.
- You will love creating and following checklists to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- You will be learning based with a positive mindset seeing every challenge as an opportunity for growth. You will report directly to the team lead and oversee current and future members of the team as they are added.
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Report incoming information like phone calls, messages, memos, and emails to an executive
- Act as the main point of contact the high-level executive
- Prepare and upload new listings into MLS including disclosures, open house schedule, and showing time setup
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must be a licensed realtor or have experience working in a similar role for another real estate team
$20 - $25 hourly
About The Twins Team @ Keller Williams
Colleen Levitt is the Team Lead for the Twins Team at Keller Williams Metro in downtown Royal Oak, Michigan. Her focus is on residential real estate in the Metro Detroit area. Her partner (and twin sister) Maureen has been selling real estate for 30+ years primarily in the luxury new construction market and has just launched an expansion team in Honolulu, Hawaii. They are both in Tom Ferry Elite+ business coaching and are working to build a large referral network with agents from around the globe.