Method Real Estate Advisors
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide a high level of support to our agents and client. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agents, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
$14 / hour
About Method Real Estate Advisors
As an independent (non-franchise) brokerage operating in Georgia for 11 years, we are a group of hard working practitioners. Recognized as one of the top 150 teams in the country by 2017/2018 Wall Street Journal/RealTrends we are growing rapidly and looking for team members who take pride in their work.