We’re hiring a driven real estate executive assistant to support the supervising broker and carry out basic administrative tasks. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, keeping the office supplies well-stocked, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Complete elementary bookkeeping tasks for the broker
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- High school diploma required
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
$19 - $25 hourly
About Olani Properties
Olani Properties was recently recognized as the top 2% of Sacramento, Placer and El Dorado counties and one of the fastest-growing real estate teams, selling over 100+ homes. Our agents average 20-30 homes sold per year.
Our reviews say it all! Olani Properties provides our clients with high-touch concierge home buying and selling experiences while setting industry-leading standards. Our brokerage/team model has an unmatched opportunity for growth for anyone seeking a career in Real Estate with complete administrative support. Say goodbye to boring brokerage meetings, a non-existent broker, or a competitive office environment. Our team-based model provides you with the support you need to succeed.
Follow us on FB or IG @olaniproperties