Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
Mandarin Speaking Required
We’re searching for a diligent real estate assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Mandarin-speaking required; Great written and verbal skills
- Prior experience in the real estate field is a plus (ie. Transaction Coordinator, Loan Officer, Processor, Escrow officer)
- Extraordinary organizational and planning skills
- Proficient computer skills (Office, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.)
- Basic graphic design and internet marketing a plus
About Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We help families build wealth through real estate. We are looking for more people who are accountable, caring, take ownership in what they do, and give everything their best.