The Todd Harrison Real Estate Team
The Executive Assistant is an individual who relishes the opportunity to implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted, as well as the ability to stay calm among the whirlwind and urgent matters. Customer service – to our clients and to our colleagues - is near and dear to this individual because people matter the most. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions. A true tech-savvy professional who is detailed, and a self-starter committed to nurturing the needs of clients.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to listings activation and listing maintenance
- Sign and lockbox placement
- Home Value Reports
- Bi-weekly seller calls
- Responsible for inputting listings in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) systems
- Assist listing agent with document management, client communication, and broker approval
- Responsible for communication with sellers and validation of listing details
- Responsible for Open House coordination and set up
- Social Media and Email Marketing
- Real Estate License Preferred or willing to obtain a license.
- Contract to Close
- 2+ years of Administrative experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Technology savvy
About The Todd Harrison Real Estate Team
Home is where the heart is. Trust us, we know Real Estate. We make finding the perfect home in the right location easy and fun! We utilize the best real estate closing tools and exclusive partnerships to streamline the process.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE TODD HARRISON REAL ESTATE TEAM. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOUR FROM CONSIDERATION ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING YOU WILL PROCEED WITH OUR RECRUITER.