Helgemo Team at Compass
The Helgemo Team Compass is growing and looking for remarkable people to join our team! Do you love real estate but want the consistency of a salary and benefits? We are hiring a well-rounded, highly-experienced Executive Assistant with a background in real estate. This is not an entry-level position. Only candidates with a background in real estate or related field will be considered.
- Business generation and development.
- Create marketing materials and website maintenance.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur.
- Ability to perform any function of the real estate transaction from start to finish.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more.
- Must have real estate experience or a closely related background, such as title, mortgage, property management or inside/outside sales.
- Knowledge of MLS and Top Producer System preferred (training will be provided if necessary).
- Candidates must have or being willing to obtain a Florida real estate license along (at the expense of the company).
- Must have knowledge of the full cycle of a real estate transaction from lead generation to closed.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
$35,000+ based on experience, plus benefits
About Helgemo Team at Compass
The Helgemo Team at Compass is a reputable, established and well-run team of professionals consistently selling more volume in real estate than any other team in our area... listing 4-5 homes every week and selling 4-5 homes every week for a total of over 200 closed transactions year after year. We offer an exciting and dynamic team environment where no two days are the same. If you are energetic, enjoy working smart, and are looking for a goal-oriented position, apply now.