Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the principal broker and complete administrative tasks. Responsibilities include liaising between the managing broker and clientele, screening messages and notifying the broker of important information, and overseeing schedules and travel arrangements. You’ll also be responsible for organizing office records and customer data, ordering office equipment, and completing other administrative tasks as needed to support the team. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
- Keep a balanced record of the broker’s business transactions
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Execute office management tasks such as systematizing office records, and buying office equipment
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
$60,000 Base plus Bonuses and Benefits
About Maria Quattrone & Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME
Maria Quattrone and Associates | RE/MAX @ HOME is a real estate industry leader and dedicated to the real estate industry located in the heart of Philadelphia. We service clients throughout the region, ranging from residential resales, investments, land, commercial properties, rentals, and property management. We have recently earned #75 in the country by The Wall Street Journal, Real Trends #12 RE/MAX Agent Globally, #1 RE/MAX Agent in PA. We are in the top 1% of the Nation.
We are committed to being the best!