Are you someone who displays care in everything you do and enjoys helping others? Do you possess a can-do attitude, always finding a way to accomplish what you set out to do and living to be your best self? We are in search of a self-motivated, accountable, action-oriented, meticulous with details, and positive individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts! The ideal candidate will take ownership of the role and will manage the team and agents to ensure they stay focused on income-producing activities.
- This position will be an integral part of a high-producing real estate CEO and extreme ownership over the role's responsibilities, partnered with a sense of urgency and commitment to task completion, are key components of success in this position
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents and support all incoming calls
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Support and maintain CEO’s calendar, emails, and daily ad hoc projects
- Support and maintain a database to ensure all vital information from incoming potential leads are entered and information is accurate
- Prepare scoreboard of weekly/monthly sales statistics, and expense reports
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from the agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
This individual will have full understanding that Real Estate is a lifestyle and not a job, therefore, this is NOT a 9-5 “job” and flexibility on evenings/weekends may be needed.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Outside-the-box thinker, multi-tasker, and problem solver
- Tech-savvy. learning-based and solution-oriented
- Excited to connect with new clients and have a desire to exceed customers’ and agents’ expectations
- Schedule flexibility and the willingness/ability to be highly responsive after hours and on weekends
- Extremely detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and excellent organization skills
- Pride in punctuality
- A real estate license is a plus! Willingness to get licensed if not
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly (based on experience)
About DS Group
We would love to work with you!