Six1Five Living | Compass Real Estate
The overall work is for my real estate business and our clients. You must be extremely reliable and proactive; you have to have the ability to respond to emails within a few hours, and you have to have a positive, no-excuse attitude. Our ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented.
In the beginning, this will be very administrative, but it can quickly grow as I would want anyone who I work with always to want to grow and evolve. Below are a few of the other things I’m looking for:
Out-of-This-World Organizational Skills. This is VERY important for me since I am always on the go. I need help organizing files, updating our calendar with important dates, and maintaining social media feeds.
Excellent Communication Skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are other musts. As one of the faces of our business, I want someone to project an image of professionalism and customer service at all times.
Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Closing)
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend closing process.
- Input all client information into client database system
- Schedule 30 day, 90 day and 120 day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and strive to provide overall value.
- Manage client database management program and system.
- Create and regularly prepare all buyer and seller consultation packages.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent website(s), blog(s) and online listings.
- Regularly assist agent to manage and enhance agent’s social media presence.
- Track and coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media and other online sources.
- Coordinate all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media and client database email campaigns.
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Maintain all agent financial systems, profit and loss statement, bill payment, budget(s), bank accounts, and business credit card(s).
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials and any other business related supplies and materials.
- Create and update a business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing property, showing property, negotiating contracts and lead generation.
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, office manager, or related position
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
About Six1Five Living | Compass Real Estate
Our goal as the Six1Five Living Team is to create the preeminent Luxury Real Estate Team in Nashville’s Urban Core. Our team is a small, exclusive, and highly ethical group of real estate advisors. We are a team of agents and team members who are professional, knowledgeable, and experienced. Integrity, knowledge, and skill are the hallmarks of our team.
Our team’s mission is to give the highest quality service we are capable of to our clients. We advise and help them move on to the next chapter of their lives, delighted with our service and the outcome. Strong relationships, community involvement, knowledge of the real estate market, and negotiation skills are the cornerstones of what we are building. Team members are the best and most motivated top talent in Nashville’s Urban Core for the position needed.