Welcome Home Team
We are Hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant!
The Welcome Home Team is a real estate team within Keller Williams Realty in Naples, FL. We are looking for a long-term executive administrative assistant. This is a full-time long-term operations position not a sales role. Must be quick to learn and extremely organized. Visit our website to learn more about us: www.welcomehometonaples.com
This is a full-time position, hourly wage, paid bi-weekly. Hours expected are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm. *There will be times where you are required to stay late or work weekends.
How to apply: Read entire description below and then send your resume through Indeed (please do not call, due to the volume of applicants we will call you if we wish to schedule an interview). You MUST include a cover letter that states why you are applying for this position and with our company.
Personality/Skills: Strong written and verbal communication, exceptional organizational and project management abilities, great ability to focus, concerned about doing things the right way, a self-starter, calm under pressure, learning based, service based, proven ability to succeed.
Key Skills: Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills.
Salary: Salary is dependent upon experience with opportunities for bonuses.
Education: Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required.
Please no calls or drop-ins. We will contact you within 3 days of your application*
Job Type: Full-time
Executive Assistant Job Duties/Primary Objectives
- Build, implement and manage all systems for buyers, sellers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Assist in designing systems for organization – building on current systems.
- Review goals and track incoming leads – weekly, monthly, annually
- Lead coordination
- Schedule appointments as needed
- Maintain contact management database and add new contacts
- Write and place advertising according to marketing plan
- Produce flyers/marketing materials when needed
- Prepare listing and buying packages for agent
- Maintain file of testimonials
- Manage social media postings and 2 weekly blogs
- Coordinate all listing activities from paperwork to contract
- Answer phones, email communications with clients/vendors/other agents and deliver messages to lead agent
- Deal with correspondence for marketing campaigns/for client files
- Maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Handle customer complaints with management
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Alert lead agent of possible problems so they can be proactive in the situation
- Responsible for training, consulting, and holding accountable any additional administrative team members.
- May also involve coordinating special events and/or organizing promotional materials for events.
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- 2-3 years experience providing administrative support in a personal assistant role, or similar
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- No Real Estate License is required, must be willing to obtain a license after time in organization in order to better service the clients and team.
$32,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Welcome Home Team
The Welcome Home Team powered by Keller Williams Realty is a Mother-Daughter team located in Naples, FL. With the ability to service the entire Southwest region, Michelle Combs has the partnership of her daughter, Stephanie Ross, and together the two of them have sold over 125 Million in real estate in the last 5 years.