The Lori Maffeo Team
Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of an Executive Assistant to work at the helm of our office operations and set expectations with our office staff that meets our high-quality standards. We encourage applicants who are inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges, and ready to get started. Apply now!
- Facilitate office policies and procedures, ensuring they meet our organization’s standards
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Oversee our day-to-day operations, manage administrative assistants, and perform secretarial duties
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- 2+ years of management experience strongly preferred
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office and Outlook
About The Lori Maffeo Team
Our mission is to grow a world-class team of winners. Think big. Have a dream. Work hard. Surround yourself with great people. Know your win!